Hey tinkas,

I just wanted to have one more party before I start getting busy with school, so what would be better than having a back to school party?

Yea, we all know school is boring right? Well lets have fun while the summer is coming to a close!
Here's the details:

Where?: Tinkertown On top of the One Of shop

Day: August 18th

When: 2 and 7 PM TT time


Now I have to give a huge shout-out to my good friend veggie master who gave me TONS of prizes! Including a rare Eggbototron that I will be giving away!

Now your probably wondering why I put /Birthday party in the title right? Well it is my birthday on the 14th, but I decided to include Luke and Kevins birthdays in it too.

I will also take pics of my pad with the party groups! :)

See you there!

1 comment:

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews