The most awaited moment has came! TinkaTesters get these COOL THINGS!!!


  • Thank-You badge!

  • Playercard Update!


  •  Hunting starts for SUPER RARE beta eggs! Edit by Duk: If you find these four eggs, you win an extra SUPER RARE egg!

  • 1 Month of FREE Membership!!

  • Make-a-BetaTest Item- Contest!!
  • A FREE Tinka-Totem!!


  • And maybe MORE amazing things!

Woooooohooooooo!!! I got to say these items are AMAZING! I want to thank the staff for the FREE 1 month membership too! :)

Edit by Duk: I like how the staff listened to the tinkas ideas and used them.
Almost everyone wanted a badge
I don't know who came up with the ribbon
I think Sweetflame12 said something about getting a totem pole
I asked about getting a beta egg
Some people wanted membership
And Lefty7788 wanted a makeable just for TinkaTesters 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews