While I was searching around the new Sign Up page, I saw some ''Invite code'' section where you need to get it from a friend.
But, in the same pop-up window saying you need this code (theres one in the main sign up page too, but that may be other thing) it says ''We will be inviting to open beta soon!''
Some of you are wondering ''Doesn't open beta open for...Everyone?''. Well, open beta may be NOT open for everyone, only for those who has one or more friends playing already TinkaTolli.
The Staff may put the Invite code in the first pop-up window saying that TinkaTolli is in Closed beta, but why put it in the main Sign-Up page? I think while open beta is going on (maybe at some point the invite code will be removing, letting everyone who signs up to start playing directly without getting the Invite code from a friend, if my theory is really true.)
I think they will do this because there are few left-over things that need to be done before letting everyone to play (if they dont do this until the open beta date), like the Buddy Code, Some scrapbook features and maybe new Rooms.
What do you think about this theory?
-Gelu
Wow, my fellow friend, this is nice! When last night I went to sleep, I was thinking alot what is ''friend code''.. Thank you for thinking out a theory about that. -Cheweh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews