Hey guys! I just got some extra eggs(Thanks to Flintzy :D )! And I'm going to give them away! It will be at random times during the next two weeks. It will start on Monday. Here are the eggs that I will hopefully include....
  • 3 wavy blue eggs(From first hunt)(Got them)
  • 1 red egg(From first hunt)(Got it)
  • 1 seastar egg(From second hunt)(Got it)
  • 1 star egg(From first and second hunt)(Got it)
  • 3 pink eggs(From first hunt)(Got them)
  • 1 or 2 chicken eggs(From first hunt)(Got one)
  • Staff eggs(2 konrad)(From second hunt)
  • 1 Lighting bolt egg(From first and second hunt)(Got it)
Edit: Heres the schedule:
Monday- Unscrambles! 16:30- Unscramble- 1 egg to winner 18:30- Unscramble- 1 egg to winner 20:30- Unscramble- 1 egg to winner Tuesday- LOLs! 17:30- Funny tinka- 1 egg to winner 19:30- Funny staff- 4 eggs to winners Wednesday- Tinkivia! 20:00- Quiz- 1 egg to winner Thursday- Another LOL day 18:00- Funny tinka- 1 egg to winner 20:00- Funny staff- 4 eggs to winners Friday- Egg-o-rama ends! 19:00- Quiz- 1 egg to winner 21:00- Hide and seek- First to find me gets egg(Will do 2 rounds)
NOTE: I will add more things if I get more eggs! Edit note: You can only win one egg per day, so choose when to win wisely!
Woot! I cant wait to give them out! I will be using the TinkaTolli Tips twitter also! Tinker on! -Duk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews