Hey tinkas! Some wierd things have been going on.
Well, kevin(@kevinmclean) tweeted that there was a new update so everyone went looking, and he gave a hint when no one got it.
So everyone went looking and someone found it!
The top poles are a gate to another place! But kevin said.....
(Click to enlarge)
A few have gotten inside, and I've broke the code, but forget it, because I got this message.

Tinkarobert97 got in once, but didn't know there was a combination, so he didn't remember it. If I find it, I will update this post with the code. Sadly, it's not Tinkertown rock. But I thought it could've because of Supporter STONE and Tinkertown ROCK. But, oh well, hopefully TT Rock will come soon enough.
Combination: Number the four poles from bottom to top. The lowest is 1 and the top is 4. To get in(if your a member) is 3, 2, 1, 4.

Tinker on!
-Duk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews