Hey tinkas,


I had a lot of tinkas that entered, and only some got in the Top three. If you won a membership, please comment on how I will send the code to you.


Questions:

1st place: Veggie master! You won a membership. Comment on the blog to claim your prize.

2nd: Sweetflame12! You won a tinkonrad egg! Meet me online to claim your prize!

3rd: Mikep01! You won a Sheggzaam egg! Meet me online to claim your prize!

Scramble:

1st: Hisup! You won a membership! Comment to claim your prize!

2nd: Sandano! You won a Dala egg! Meet me online to claim your prize!

3rd: Veggie master! You won a Star Fish egg! Meet me online to claim your prize!

Hidden:

1st: Sandano! You won a membership! Comment you claim your prize!

2nd: Veggie master! You won a woodshell egg! Meet me online to claim your prize!

3rd: Sweetflame 12! You won a Dala egg! Meet me online to claim your prize!

Giveaway:

1st: Taki! You won a surprise membership! Comment to claim your prize!

2nd: Stef 20! You won a Baking Power container!

3rd: Veggie master! You won a Yeti snowglobe!

Congratulations to all the winners! Please comment how you liked this contest, so I can see if I should do more.

-Duk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews