Hey tinkas,

I am a blogger and when there is a new update, I tend to put my opinion with it. Well, new every few updates I will ask some tinkas online what they think about the update! My first tinkas that I asked were iDylan and tinkarobert97 on what they think about the new junk update!

iDylan said:
"The new junk update is great, it's a confirmation message to check if you want to plant seeds to get junk. Because as we all know, seeds can be a pretty hard thing to earn. Although, for people who are always confident in what they're doing when getting junk a way to get rid of this as an option would be great."

Hmmm, I can see what you mean there Dylan!

Tinkarobert97 said:
"It's a sweet, new interface much simpler for me to use. I used to walk around Mudpatch and I kept clicking junk by mistake."

Yep! That happened to me too robert!

Thanks for your opinions guys!

-Duk

1 comment:

  1. Lukey140701 said
    "It is a great new layout but with most things comes a glitch! The glitch for this is... If you click the junk more than once and click Yes please more than once you only get one of the junk item but it takes the seeds off your account!"

    ReplyDelete

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews