Hey tinkas,

I know this is a little late, but I picked two people for another What Do You Think? This time it was about Dirty Dozen. The two tinkas were Yawn2 and Stef20!

What do you think of the Dirty Dozen?
Stef: The Dirty Dozen is a bit similar to the Sorting Station, but if I would have to choose one I would choose the Dirty Dozen because you can earn more seeds or even other stuff like eggs and marbles. Or even more seeds and if you lose some seeds it is not that bad, you just lose like 100 seeds.


Yawn: Dirty dozen is really cool!

Have you ever took the chance and won? If so, please say what you got.

Stef: I have traded five times till now, at the Dirty Dozen and four times I took a chance but only once I got an egg, the DalaEgg, and once I got a bit more seeds but the other times I lost.

Yawn: I took the chance and got 250 seeds!


Wow! Congrats guys! What do you think about their comments?
-Duk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews