Hey tinkas,

This is my second What do YOU think? I decided to do it today because the Unusuals Outlet is a major update. My two tinkas I asked were Sweetflame12, and Yawn.

Sweetflame12:

I think it's pretty cool, because it allows tinkas that missed out on an event to get the unusuals they missed. I think that they should update it every once and a while, though, to keep the unusuals more rare. The tinkas who earned it at the hunt/event are pleased that they earned it and hope to keep it rare. I also think that they should let the tinkas decide on what unusual they want put in the Unusuals Outlet. It would be nice because some tinkas might have missed an unusual that isn't in the Unusual Outlet.

Yawn:

I think it's awesome! :D

Nice short way to put it there yawn! And I agree with switching items every bit to keep items rare, but I would like it if those items came back again.

-Duk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews