Hey tinkas,

Today I was checking my twitter timeline, and saw something new that Penguitt tweeted. I clicked the link, and saw he made a new find! Here's what he said on his blog, Tinkatollishack.com
Recently, I was doing the quest for the cavern crystal and I completed it! At the end, the scroll came up and said that I completed it, but then I noticed something at the bottom.....
Here is what he saw:

At the very bottom is says:
Get the your next quest at The Quest Emporium (coming soon)
Sweet! Soon there might be more quest! Penguitt said on his blog that we might be able to buy the quest with Trinkets! And did you notice that the typoed it by saying: Get the your next quest, instead of get your next quest?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews