Hey tinkas,

Yes I know today is Saturday, but yesterday I got home late due to tornado warnings around my area, so I couldn't get online long enough to post, but I will today!
Interview with Joelle
What's your favorite mini-game?
Joelle- My favourite mini-game has to be three up as you get a good amount of seeds and you don't have to concentrate too much, it's a pretty relaxing game to get seeds on :)
Me- Yea, same here!
What's your favorite feature on Tinkatolli?
Joelle- My favourite feature has to be the Unusuals trade as I love collecting seeds to buy some very rare or new items which I can use to decorate my pad with :D
Me- Woot! Yea :)
Whats your favorite item?
The perfume bottle has to be my favourite as it's so girly and pretty :) I love the new (UOVO) eggs too :)
What do you think about Dirty Dozen?
Joelle- Dirty dozen's great if you have lots of unwanted junk for seeds or you can win a really cool rare item
Me- Yea :D
What's your favorite makeable?
Joelle- My favourite makeable has to be the gelloon as it looks really cool and it could be used in the future to maybe travel to an island :)
Me- Yea! A Tinkatester only island would be cool :D
What do you think of the Tinkafair competitions?
Joelle- I think it's great that you can have your creation built into the game, it makes you feel part of the game :)
Me- yea :)
What would you do to make Tinkatolli better if you were a staff?
Joelle- Well, I think Tinkatolli is great the way it is, but I would love to see clothes in the future and maybe some pets :)
Me- Nice!
Me- Well, thanks for your time Joelle!
Joelle- You're welcome :) It was great to be able to share my views.

Fun Fact- First mini-game
Have you ever wondered what the first mini-game that the Tinkatolli staff created? Could it be BlockR? 3Up? What about Dune Dudes? Well, it was NONE of them! This game gives no seeds, and now you should have guessed it, the first mini-game the staff made, was the Mandala Maker.

Rare item- Anniversary candle
Anniversary Candle
This candle is one of the rarest items ever. The anniversary candle was gave out on Tinkatolli's first birthday, in late December 2011. It was only out for one day, so tinkas scurried to get it. If it wasn't tradeable, it would be even more rare than it is now.

Comment if you want to know something about Tinkatolli for next weeks Fun Fact!

Click here to see the past Fun Fridays
Click here and here to see Penguitt's interesting Blast from the Past!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews