Hey tinkas,

It's that time again.... Fun Friday time! :D
Interview with Penguitt
Who's your favorite Trader?
Penguitt: Hmm.. that's a tough one
Penguitt: I like them all but I'd have to say the Unusuals Trader because he has brought back a ton of Unusuals I've missed :)
Me: Yea, lucky you!
What's your favorite makeable?
Penguitt: I'd have to say the Creatorcopter because it is really cool and I like the colors haha :)
What's your favorite room?
I'd have to say Blueberry Hill because of the wonderful view ^.^
What do you think of the contest? Like Sweet 16, Tinkapad of the week, Woot Wednesday..
Penguitt: Sweet Sixteen is cool! Glad they brought the Tinkamaker contest back ^.^
Penguitt: Also, I like the Tinkapad and Woot Wednesday contests because they show what kind of amazing talent Tinkatolli's players have :)
Me: Yea :D
What is your favorite item?
Penguitt: I'd have to say the Amberquito egg or the UOVO eggs :)
Me: Nice
If you were a staff, what would you do to make Tinkatolli better?
Penguitt: I don't think there is much to do to make Tinkatolli better. I mean Kevin, Luke, Pennie and the rest of the staff do a tremendous and amazing job and have made the game so perfect.
What would you like to see in the future of Tinkatolli?
Penguitt: I'd like to see more eggs, a way to purchase seeds, more quest, and rarer items from trade xD
Me: Awesome :P
Me: Thanks for your time penguitt
Penguitt: Anytime dude :) xD
Penguitt: you guys are one of meh fav blogs
Penguitt: ^.^

Fun Fact- Tinkascouts
The Tinkascouts is a secret evil organization that.... wait, Penguitt is telling me they are not evil. Oh come on Penguitt! I'm making it sound interesting! Whatever.... Okay, the Tinkascouts ARE secret, nobody knows who they are. What do they do? They sail the Tinkatolli seas and contact the staff when they find a new item floating in the waters toward Tinkatolli island. Who are they? Like I said, nobody knows, it is still a mystery......
Rare item- Tinkatester egg
TinkaTester
The Tinkatester egg is rare because not only was it for private beta tinkas, but you had to find all four BETA eggs to be able to find this one.

Comment if you have a question for next weeks Fun Fact!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews