Hey tinkas,

As you know, summer is a time when it gets real hot and people start swimming, and partying! Well, I think we need to have a summer party! Since my Easter party I have been collecting and collecting for the next one and now I have tons of prizes! And since I will have two parties on one day, I had to get some rare items for both parties!

Party 1 prizes:
Goldenrod
Flowwa
Rokkit
Mini eggs
Botbot(For members)(RARE item!)
2 Dumpty Do's
GrouchoEgg
Pirate
Eggy Woodshell
Tinkaluke egg

Party 2 prizes:
Pocket Watch(For members)
Monstro
Shamrock Safety pin(RARE item!)
Pirate
Tennis ball(s)
Rokkit
Eggy woodshell
Espression carving

And both parties with have some old DD items! Including mini eggs and flag pins! And even more items!

Here are the details to the parties:
When?: June 15th
Where: Sundunia, by the lifeguard chair.
Times: 1st party: 3 PM, 2nd party: 7PM
Cohost: The one, the only, Yawn2! NOTE: Just because Yawn is my cohost does not mean he cannot participate. He can win if he wants the item.
Thanks to Penguitt for this wonderful invite


And this time, I asked around for donations, and I got a bunch of them! And oh yes, Tipski said I had to give him a shout-out since he donated items! Also some other people who donated are:
iDylan
Tinkarobert97
Edgehead01
Yawn2
ghj
RosieChuckles
Tigerlover16
Lukey140701
Pixieone09
Duder
Amy1995
Note: If you donated and I did not add you on the list, please let me know and I'll add you to the list. Also if you would like to donate, please contact me and we can meet sometime.

Also, I heard that some special guests will be coming! :O Who could they be?

Announce the party on twitter by using this ClickToTweet! http://clicktotweet.com/NT7BW
-Duk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews