Recently in the "Tips and Tricks" section of the forum, iDylan posted something.
Hey guys, I thought I might share a tip with you guys that I recently discovered and is very helpful to me and I hope it is to you aswell. If you have a fair amount of seeds like 2000 or more you can pick up every piece of junk in Junkatolli and Mudpatch and once you leave the room and come back there will be a whole load of new stuff but remember you have to pick up everything or it will not work! From doing this I have found green pins and tights and other cool stuff :D
Note: This also works in Kelp Key Anywho, pennie replied that its a bug and they will fix it soon, so you should use it while you can. Then later on, Pennie said that her and Kenni thought about it, and they decided to make it a feature! :D So now, if you don't want to wait a day for new junk, get everything in Junkatolli, Kelp Key, or Mudpatch. Leave, come back and there should be more! Tinker on! -Duk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews