Hi Everyone! Pennie posted about the things that they will send to people who helped them on Kickstarter! Here's what pennie said. You can check the original post here



Hey Tinkas! Check out what just arrived at HQ today! The posters and postcards for our wonderful Kickstarter supporters.
Tinkatolli posters arrived


Kevin (Tinkinja) and Søren (you may know him as Slpe on Tinkatolli) earning some move status as they carry in the posters.
Now all we need is to get all the stamps, poster-tubes, gather the remaining addresses and start writing… this is a big job, so we hope you will continue to be patient with us.
Tinkatolli postcards
We have a whole lot of digital prizes we are working on too, and we are really looking forward to rewarding everyone that helped us out.
Wooot!

Wow! The posters and postcards looks really amazing, I'm a bit sad because I couldn't donate, but I feel better when I see that Tinkatolli reached their goal and now they are happy. Aslo, I want to say Congratulations to everyone who will get these items, I'm sure you all will enjoy them!

Have you donated? And do you like those posters? Because I LOVE Them! I hope they will be able in a virtual shop because I would buy one someday!

-Gelu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews