Hey tinkas! I know I could've posted this eariler, but I didn't.

In the Tinkopedia, I found some awesome new items!

1. Gold Watch

Can't figure out what it says? Its Latin, and it says....

ed more and more. You live here, or here or here, from the free price. Write a review.

Strangeeeee. I wonder how we can get this!

2. Purple balloon

Most likely a trader item, since, the other three balloons were trader items.

3 and 4. Pegs

Possible trader items.

5. Egg carton

Possible trader item, it might be used for a makeable in the future.

6 and 7. Bread ties

Probably trader items since the yellow one was.

8. Film container

Will be used for one or two drums.

Woot! I cant wait to collect these items!

Tinker on!

-Duk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinka Time

Reccomended Blogs

Blog Archive

Our Blog Banner

Total Pageviews